Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and we have many infection control procedures in place to keep patients and staff safe. Our office always takes into account the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Some additional measure we will be taking:
- Before patients will be seen they will be required to complete two forms:
- COVID-19 Supplemental Consent Form
- COVID-19 Health Questionnaire
- The health questionnaire must be completed prior to every appointment. If you answer YES to any questions on this form, it will be necessary to reschedule your appointment for no less than 14 days in the future.
- These forms may be found on our website or they will be provided to you prior to your appointment.
- We are asking that all patients brush their teeth prior to coming to the office.
- In order to minimize the number of people in the office at one time, we ask that you please check in with us upon arrival and then wait in your car until your appointment time. An office member will call you when we are ready for the patient appointment. If you feel like it is necessary to come into the office with your child, please maintain social distancing.
- Patients/parents will be asked to wash their hands prior to entering the clinical area.
- Our waiting room will no longer have magazines or coffee in order to minimize the spread of germs.
Please bear with us as we strive to provide excellent care in a safe environment.
We are grateful for all of you and look forward to seeing you soon!