We will begin reopening our offices on Tuesday, May 12th. As we embark upon this re-entry phase, please keep in mind that this is new territory for all of us. It is our hope that we will all be patient and kind as we start figuring out what our new normal is going to be.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and we have many infection control procedures in place to keep patients and staff safe. Our office always takes into account the recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
Some additional measure we will be taking:
- Before patients will be seen they will be required to complete two forms:
- COVID-19 Supplemental Consent Form
- COVID-19 Health Questionnaire
- The health questionnaire must be completed prior to every appointment. If you answer YES to any questions on this form, it will be necessary to reschedule your appointment for no less than 14 days in the future.
- These forms may be found on our website or they will be provided to you prior to your appointment.
- We are asking that all patients brush their teeth prior to coming to the office.
- In order to minimize the number of people in the office at one time, we ask that you please check in with us upon arrival and then wait in your car until your appointment time. An office member will call you when we are ready for the patient appointment. If you feel like it is necessary to come into the office with your child, please maintain social distancing.
- Patients/parents will be asked to wash their hands prior to entering the clinical area.
- Team members will have their temperatures taken at the beginning of each work day as well as patients prior to their scheduled appointment.
- Our waiting room will no longer have magazines or coffee in order to minimize the spread of germs.
We plan to begin seeing patients on Tuesday, May 12th. We will do our best to get patients scheduled as quickly as we can and will schedule patients in the order of missed appointments. Patients will receive a text reminder with the new appointment date and time. If the appointed day/time does not work for you, please call our office to reschedule.
Please bear with us as we strive to provide excellent care in a safe environment.
We are grateful for all of you and look forward to seeing you soon!