Likewise to buying a house or saving for retirement, straightening your smile is an investment.
Your health and happiness will continue to reap the benefits of a straight smile so long as you maintain it (brush, floss, wear your retainer, etc.).
But it is also a financial investment – one that may seem like a lot up front, but could actually save you more money down the road.
To help you understand the cost of Invisalign® (and why it’s worth every penny), here are five FAQs on Invisalign® costs.
1. How much does Invisalign® cost?
Before we tell you the average cost of Invisalign®, you must know:
- Only an Invisalign® provider can tell you exactly how much Invisalign® will cost you.
- Multiple factors determine the cost of Invisalign®, including the severity of your case, length of treatment, insurance coverage, your location, and more.
With that in mind:
At Lucas Orthodontic Group, we are currently offering Learn more about Invisalign treatment in our Tenessee office.”Invisalign® treatment in Nashville and surrounding areas starting at $3,990. Keep reading to learn more.
2. Does insurance cover Invisalign®?
If your dental insurance covers orthodontics, then the answer is likely yes.
Most dental insurance policies that cover traditional braces, also include insurance coverage for Invisalign®.
Invisalign® is a highly effective orthodontic treatment that is widely recognized by dental insurance companies as an alternative to metal braces.
“How do I know if my insurance covers Invisalign® treatment?”
We recommend you ask your benefits manager at work or contact your insurance provider directly. If you’re a patient of ours, we will happily verify your insurance coverage on your behalf.
3. How much does Invisalign® cost with insurance?
How much dental insurance pays for orthodontic treatment (Invisalign® included) widely varies from policy to policy. So, unfortunately, we cannot give you an exact number without directly verifying.
In our experience, insurance typically covers between $1,000 – $2,000.
Prior to starting treatment with our orthodontists in Tennessee, we will make sure you are fully aware of the total cost of treatment and how much your insurance will pay.
4. Is Invisalign® more expensive than metal braces?
You may be surprised to know that:
The cost of Invisalign® and braces is comparable.
The average cost of traditional metal braces is $2,000 – $6,000.
But here are a couple of additional cost-related factors to consider:
- Time: With Invisalign®, you can self-adjust your aligners at home by switching to a new set. You will only need to visit your dentist every ten weeks or so. With braces, you will need to come in for an appointment roughly every six weeks to have your braces adjusted, which will take more of your time.
- Transportation: Because you don’t need to come in as often with Invisalign®, you will save on transportation costs.
5. Is Invisalign® worth it?
Investing in your smile is something that can benefit you for the rest of your life.
In fact, by straightening your smile now, you could be saving yourself money down the road.
See what we mean by reviewing some of the benefits of Invisalign®:
- A straight smile is a healthy smile. Straight smiles are easier to clean and prevent problems like gum disease.
- Improve your overall health. Science has linked your oral health to your overall health.
- Boost your confidence. Having a smile you feel good about will help you feel more confident.
- Avoid additional dental work. Straightening your smile could solve “separate” dental problems like jaw pain.
Find out how much Invisalign® will cost you
We believe Invisalign® is worth every penny.
But we understand it may require some financial planning.
That’s why your first step should be to schedule a consultation with a trained Invisalign® provider.
Then, you will know exactly how much Invisalign® will cost, how much your insurance will cover, and find payment options so you can budget accordingly.
For a limited time, you could save up to $2,100 on Invisalign® treatment. Sign up for Invisalign® before this special ends and you can receive treatment for only $3,990.
Simply contact us to schedule your Invisalign® consultation.